School Readiness and Class Readiness Programme for 2014-15 | Guidelines forReadiness Program 2014-15
Guidelines for Launch of School Readiness and Class Readiness Programme for the year 2014-2015 in the State from 16th June to
30th June, 2014. Below Guidelines are issued by the State Academic Monitoring Officer, RVM (SSA), Hyderabad, dated. 10.06.2014.
As per the instructions of the State Project Director, RVM (SSA), Hyderabad, it is decided to implement School Readiness and Classroom Readiness programmes at School Level.
The school readiness programme for classes I & II from 12th – 30th June, 2014 and the class readiness programme for classes III to VIII from 16th – 30th June, 2014.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
A. SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAMME for Classes I and II
- to create a child friendly environment in the school for class 1 & class-II students .
- to make young children feel comfortable and happy to attend the school regularly without any fear.
- to develop pre learning skills of classes 1 & 2 children.
- to expose the children to Early Reading early writing and Early maths programme
B. CLASS READINESS PROGRAMME : Classes 3rd to 8th
- To make children of 3rd to 8th classes, learn pre-requisite skills in Telugu, English and Maths of the previous classes and thereby to facilitate smooth sail into the current class and syllabus.
- To learn the new skills in a child friendly environment Children already having pre requisite skills will revise and get ready to adapt to the current year syllabus.
- To improve the retention rate, in other words to reduce drop out due to non learning or less learning.