- Professional Advancement Test for the eligible in-service teachers in the cadre of SGBT, Junior inspector of schools
- Automatic Advancement Scheme Examination for Grade-II Pandits, P.E.T’s and for Special teachers in Craft, Tailoring, Sewing, Drawing, Music, Agriculture & Radio Technology and
- Simple Orientation Test for Grade–I Pandits will be conducted This Examination is meant for the teachers who have completed the required period of service as per G.O.Ms.No.329; Dated 10-08-1983 and other relevant Government Orders.
The teachers who intend to appear for the above tests should pay the Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through either
Note:The application and other information can be obtained from concerned District Educational Officer . Application form can be downloded from www.bseap.org
- Form containing incomplete and incorrect particulars is liable to be rejected.
- Application must contain the category particulars of the candidate whether he/she belongs to SGBT(med)/ GR-I(lang)/ GR-II(lang)/ PET(med)/ Special Teacher(med& trade).
- Hall Ticket will be dispatched to the Concerned District Education al Officer/Candidate.
- Three (3) self addressed& stamped envelopes should be en closed for dispatch of Hall Ticket and Certificate to the candidate.
- The Examination fee is Rs.200-00 (Rs.Two Hundred only) should be remitted through Challan to the following Head of Account
01- General Education
102- Secondary Education
06- Director of Government Examination
800- User Charges
6. The Fee once paid will not be refunded.
7. The candidate must mention his/her date of first appointment
8. While submitting the application for admission to the examination, they should submit an under taking that he/she will abide by all rules now in force an d those to be brought into effect hereafter.